BOOK A RINK
Update @ 20 October 2020
The 15-minute break allows for players to leave the green before the next lot of players arrive.
Bowls Victoria and Club Restrictions
– Maximum of 2 players per rink, 10 players per green.
– Rinks will be assigned on the day, subject to number of bookings.
– 1.5 m minimum distance MUST be maintained between each rink.
– Club house not opened, use the outdoor toilet next to the green.
– Body temperature will be taken. Members with COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to attend.
– Members must sign attendance register on arrival and departure.
– individual being fined ($1652) and the club being fined ($9913)
– individual breaches will be subject to club disciplinary action if warranted
– club may be closed again by the council
General Hygiene Practices and Play Guidelines
- Do not attend the club if you are feeling unwell.
- Wear clean causal clothings.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after play. Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and on the green.
- Observe all COVID-19 signage located within the Club.
- Refrain from shaking hands, high-fives or any contact with others .
- Refrain from handling other people’s bowls.
- Mats to be handled by only one person on the rink.
- Jacks to be positioned by foot only.
- DO NOT use club bowls or equipment other than the mats and jacks.
- DO NOT use the water fountain. Bring your own bottle of water/drinks.
- Leave the mat and the jack on the rink after play for cleaning and disinfection.
- Leave the green as soon as possible after play.