COVID-19 UPDATE@29 Jan 2021
Update @ 29 January 2021
As Victoria has moved to a COVIDSafe Summer restrictions on 6 December 2020, our club is now operating as pre-COVID days. However, members are reminded to following public health advice with regard to maintaining social distancing and personal hygiene.
COVID-19 HYGIENE PRACTICES & PLAY GUIDELINES
- All players are to register on arriving. (either using the club QR code or register)
- Mask are NOT required when playing outdoors, but players should still carry one with them for times when it is needed (e.g. when social distancing cannot be maintained)
- Sanitise hands upon arrival and leaving.
- Refrain from shaking hands, high-fives or any contact with others.
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing by using the bank area, if required.
- The mat and the jack must be sanitised by the lead prior to commencing each end.
- Leads to sanitise their hands regularly, preferably prior to picking up the mat and jack.
- Other players to sanitise their hands after every 6 ends.
- Skip to position the jack using foot only.
- Use spray chalk or liquid chalk only for marker.
- One player from home team per rink to operate the scoreboard.
- Pens to keep score should not be shared.
- Sanitise hands before making tea/coffee